- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-01-02
- Last connection: 2017-06-21
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-01-02)
- I recently bought an Adafruit Huzzah board which is essentially an ESP8266. I need to connect this with an FTDI cable...
- 13:05 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Rewiring home; DC network?
- Thanks for the pointers. I hadn’t taken into account the loss in the cables and the voltage drop. The buck convertor ...
- Hi all,
I recently purchased a home and it is a bad need of a full renovation. This includes the electricity/wiring....
- 09:18 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Batteryless wireless tranceivers
- @martynj I’d love that summer project! Not that I have time to invest… Depending on a couple of factors I might take ...
- Hi all,
Today I read about “ambient backscatter”, a way of communicating wirelessly via energy scavenging. I figured ...
- I think it’s time for Jeelabs to get on the crowdsourcing bandwagon:
- 11:49 JeeLabs Café General: RE: DASH7 on a JeeNode?
- I’ve indeed been considering skipping the JeeNodes. Actually I expect a couple of cheap modules to be released in the...
- 11:19 JeeLabs Café General: RE: DASH7 on a JeeNode?
The main advantage would be the meshing feature. Also the RF wakeup feature seems interesting. The main DASH7 si...
- Hi guys,
I’m looking to create a sensor network in my home, as a first step to home automation. For this I’m weighin...
Also available in: Atom