- Registered on: 2013-01-20
- Last connection: 2018-06-19
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-01-20)
- 15:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: wiki links broken?
- ahhh, that's where they went!
- Hi all
I just tried to link through from https://jeelabs.net/projects/cafe/wiki
to the documentation pages at https...
- 06:24 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM69 native vs compatible API
- Thanks @martynj, your thoughts helpful as always.
What you have helped me realise is I need some additional observ...
- hi all.
I am planning an expansion of my wireless sensor network to cover a wider physical area. Mostly it's concern...
- 09:24 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Waking from sleep on incoming radio packet
- Many thanks for the prompt replies.
- I am working on a battery powered receiver node that will display some temperature info from a remote node (using the...
- I pulled a JeeNode USB out of my spares box this evening with a new project in mind. I went back to the [wiki](http:/...
- 22:00 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: AA Power Board & Jeenode SMD sans regulator & FTDI
- I am running regular JeeNode V6 thru-hole versions from the AA power board with the regulator in place and found the ...
- 17:11 JeeLabs Café General: RE: jeenode + powerboard + onewire, battery empty in two days
- I think I jinxed myself by posting… the long-running temperature node in my cellar died at 15:44 on 22 August, which ...
- 05:30 JeeLabs Café General: RE: jeenode + powerboard + onewire, battery empty in two days
- Ok then, if you’ve proved it is sleeping for 15 minutes, the problem must be the current drain while sleeping. You sh...
Also available in: Atom