- Registered on: 2013-01-20
- Last connection: 2014-01-12
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-01-21)
- 15:15 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Interrupt Handling with Arduino Atmega 328 SMD-Kit
thanks a lot Problem is solved. It was a hardware problem with the IR-Sensor. Nothing with the SMD-Kit.
i am trying to use this code :
byte n = 0; // Interrupt Bit Count ...
- 20:40 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Reading out HDMM01 Compass Modul with DeviceI2C
i just tested a little bit:
PortI2C i2cBus (3); // Jeenode Port 1, DI...
- 10:36 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Reading out HDMM01 Compass Modul with DeviceI2C
anyone with a short break to help me with this???
thanks a lot.
i just connected a RTC-Modul and a HDMM01 Compass Modul on Port 3 of a SMDKit.
PortI2C myport (3 /\*, PortI2C::...
Also available in: Atom