- Registered on: 2012-09-29
- Last connection: 2016-08-10
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-09-29)
- 22:00 JeeLabs Café General: RE: nRfMon - RFM12B forensics
- Cool, I got myself on of those as well, but it has been sitting idle on my desk because of lack of time ;~~)
- 19:36 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Avrdude in CoffeeScript - varying results on RaspberryPi
- Supposedly it is a driver problem, [a patch](https://github.com/Hexxeh/rpi-firmware/commit/c94e9807eb9534d46fb94a1bff...
- 22:54 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Avrdude in CoffeeScript - varying results on RaspberryPi
- Hmm, adding “dwc\_otg.speed=1 ” to the /boot/cmdline.txt seems to help (10 times in a row, without an error now), but...
As I got som...
- 10:36 JeeLabs Café General: RE: nRfMon - RFM12B forensics
- Hehe, definately not :~~) Especially if it’s possible to add 3 RMF12B’s to one JeeNode, so you have the same frequenc...
- 09:52 JeeLabs Café General: RE: nRfMon - RFM12B forensics
- maybe a little off topic, but TI has a deal going on since yesterday for a frequency analyzer (see [this](http://jeel...
- For those interested in a Spectrum Analyzer:
Since yesterday, TI has a new [deal](http://www.tideals.com).
- 18:19 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Switching regulators
Wow, you guys really went all out on this one :-)
It’ll take me some time to grasp it all, I’...
- 14:38 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Switching regulators
- @padvinder95 Thank you for the in depth explanation!
Of course I always trust our fearsome leader Martyn :~~) There ...
- 13:56 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Switching regulators
- @martynj: hehe, everytime you reply to a post of mine, I learn something new :-)
By size for the diode & zener, you ...
Also available in: Atom