- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-01-31
- Last connection: 2016-06-12
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-01-31)
I recently bought a Jeelink " Classic V3-868 MHz". I plugged it on my PC and I saw that it works, receiving reco...
- 18:45 JeeLabs Café General: RE: lowPower function compatibility
You are right! I forgot to set the board as Arduino UNO. It was set as Yun. Now it compiles.
Thank-you so much...
- 18:22 JeeLabs Café General: RE: lowPower function compatibility
You must use the 1.5.8 for Yun, but in this case I have used it only for Jeenode.
The libraries I h...
When I updates my Arduino IDE version from 1.0.5 to 1.5.8, I get an error from this function, may someone help me...
- 10:00 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Ether Card: connection and configuration
- OK, after many test I was successful in running etherNode.ino. I receive the packets from RF12 correctly. I think tha...
- Hi and Help!
I have just assembled Ether Card and connected it to Jeenode via Carrier Board. I uploaded etherNode.ino...
Also available in: Atom