- Registered on: 2013-02-03
- Last connection: 2014-01-26
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-02-03)
I am running a HouseMon 0.6.0 since March of last year … and I did not upgrade it.
It has been running fine, an...
- When I look at my graphs for today, I see some “straight lines” in the graphs. Sometimes the time difference between ...
- Just upgraded my setup to 0.5.2.
Just doing a
cd ~/housemon && git pull
was not enough .. because there were s...
- 22:14 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Thoughts for a Jeenode S0 Pulse counter for multiple (8+) kWh meters
- Update from my side ….
I have create 4 “pulseNode’s” using some help from others to compensate for my (lack of) sold...
- 18:06 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: How to add a new driver
- Always good to answer your own questions:
So the “annou...
- Okee …. diving straight into the deep end of housemon ….
I managed to create what I call a PulseNode … which is just...
- 21:52 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Thoughts for a Jeenode S0 Pulse counter for multiple (8+) kWh meters
- jcw wrote:
\> *Hm… did I get the calculation right? Not sure.*
Yes .. you did … you just passed the Math exam :-)...
- 16:34 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Thoughts for a Jeenode S0 Pulse counter for multiple (8+) kWh meters
- \>Whoa, serious setup :)
Thanks … but it still needs wiring and hookup .. :-) so still things to do before it work...
- Next week 7 kWh meters will be installed in my metercabinet to monitor energy consumption in the house. One kWh meter...
Also available in: Atom