- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2018-06-20
- 20:55 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12B Diagnostic sketch?
- \> Okachobi,
If you’ve got a weak radio we’ll be glad to replace it for free.
Send us your address and we’ll send on...
- 08:30 JeeLabs Café Support: Interfacing a Jeenode to a thermostat
You measured 240volts at the relay? I’m in the US so standards may vary considerably, but here, thermostats a...
- 16:15 JeeLabs Café Support: Fried Jeenode or BUBII?
- Did you swap chips to see if the bootloader is corrupted?
Also if you don’t have an oscilloscope you can troubleshoot...
- 23:22 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Why NXP LPCs?
- \> I think the **gentlest** and cheapest way
In the eye of the beholder or code head I guess.
- 00:49 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: USB BUB II
- Just plug it in with default jumpers, it should be fine. If you haven’t installed FTDI drivers, you’ll need to do tha...
- 00:23 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Modern Device HMC5883 Compass Board. My readout code unreliable?
- This goes along with my thinking too - that information is getting updated during reads.
Usually there is an opportun...
- 18:30 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Modern Device HMC5883 Compass Board. Unreliable?
We’ll try and duplicate your results if you want to post the code you modded. We haven’t seen the behavior you...
- 00:54 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: problem with lcd plug/16x2 display
- Hi Phil,
This is Paul from Modern Device
Set the port correctly in the sketch?
Checked the power pins on the LCD its...
- 02:45 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Interesting approach: 1sheeld
- The schematics for that shield is sure hard to find. The marketing is all about the smart phone apps, which seem to b...
- 23:48 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Leaf wetness sensor
- Why don’t you try a capacitive sensor. You can totally isolate the plates and let the rain roll off, like what you we...
Also available in: Atom