- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-02-15
- Last connection: 2016-12-28
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-02-15)
- 21:56 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ATX powersupply and Led Node gives coil whine?
- but... its always nice to know a fix for this :)
- 21:45 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ATX powersupply and Led Node gives coil whine?
- Hi Martynj,
470uf / lower or higher didnt work also a 0.1uf didnt more harm then good (more pitch sound)
i'm busy with converting my fish tank to Led lighting, and got 2 Jeenode Led with both 10 meters of rgb ledstr...
- 21:38 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Weblog comments welcome!
- Great news jcw :)
- have some relays on my jeenode, got also a jeelink.
From jeelink i send every day packets to my relay node. Only some...
- 20:39 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode + DS18b20 temperature problem
- have anybody a sample how to fix this?
- 08:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode + DS18b20 temperature problem
- Hello JohnO,
Thanks for the answer, so to solve this issues i must make some changes on the receive side? in my case...
Got on my Fishtank a DS18b20 hooked on a Jeenode.
Every x minutes i send data from Jeenode to my Jeelink.
- 22:49 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Housemon development (?)
- Housemon development dead?
@jcw what are you doing those days?… i really miss you daily blog..
- 09:38 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: fuse settings for Jeenode
- already found the fuse settings..
-U lfuse:w:0xff:m -U hfuse:w:0xde:m -U efuse:w:0xfd:m
Why i asked this? Because i...
Also available in: Atom