- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal page (URL): http://www.sevenwatt.com/
- Registered on: 2013-02-18
- Last connection: 2018-05-02
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2013-02-18)
- 10:03 JeeLabs Café General: RE: OOK 868MHz weather stations on JeeNode (Alecto WS4000, WS3000, DKW2012, Fine Offset WH1080, WH1081)
- Yes, sure. Using old school jeelib:
Same repository al...
- 00:31 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: We need a toolchain and library.... (problem on Windows 10)
- I went through an effort to merge pull request on libopencm3 to my fork of libopencm3. That pull request included usa...
- 00:18 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: folie2 and Windows...
- Meanwhile the root cause of slow communication is solved. @jcw will update the folie binary in github soon.
- 15:26 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: We need a toolchain and library.... (problem on Windows 10)
- I have proposed to build the library and add the STM32L0 specific lib .a to the embello repository.
Saves others fro...
- 15:02 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: LaCrosse TX4-868
- Some years back, people on this forum decoded another unknown FSK device. Thomas Schulz has written a test program. I...
- 17:39 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: LaCrosse TX4-868
- After some googling on 10-pin 868MHz chips, I think it is a Amiccom A7302D
The MCU puts the to be send bit pattern o...
- 16:48 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: LaCrosse TX4-868
- BTW, JeeLink with RFM69 is perfectly fine now I ported most OOK SW.
- 16:45 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: LaCrosse TX4-868
- Both mentioned devices are 868Mhz. The Lacrosse TX4-868 may use the same protocol as the 434Mhz TX3. Documented here:...
- The JeeLib supports the RFM69, but until today not yet the OOK receive and transmit for remote controls and wireless ...
- 21:43 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Send/Receive OOK KAKU/Intertechno/Homeeasy and FS20 on JeeLink V3C with RFM69CW
- I also added a OOK-Receive demo. See https://github.com/SevenW/embapps/tree/master/ArduinoRFM69.
Also available in: Atom