- Registered on: 2013-02-24
- Last connection: 2013-02-27
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-02-24)
- 21:29 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: pir problem
- @padvinder95 - good idea! It certainly would have helped me. I changed the values as suggested and initial tests show...
- 21:43 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: pir problem
- Even though this issue is resolved i am adding some more pictures of the PIR board to make it easier to identify the ...
- 21:04 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: pir problem
- After seeing the test sketch output I have changed PIR\_INVERTED from 1 to 0 in the original github sketch. Now the o...
- 20:01 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: pir problem
- I have attached the modified sketch with (\#define MEASURE\_PERIOD 50) and the corresponding output.
After the first ...
- 13:22 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: pir problem
- Sure. I have not made any changes to the github version:
- 10:31 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: pir problem
- Hi Martyn,
it was ordered on 18. December 2012 (sorry more then two weeks ago) order \#8431
I am struggling with the PIR on a room board that I have bought 2 weeks ago.
The issue is very similar to the on...
Also available in: Atom