- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal page (URL): www.gadjet.co.uk
- Registered on: 2012-10-03
- Last connection: 2013-08-07
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-10-03)
I’ve just read an email from tronixstuff and there was a review of some serial monitoring software called [meguno...
- 12:25 JeeLabs Café General: RE: DIY Chronograph for aiguns
Thanks for the comments.
You are ~~mostly~~ right about the code, it could be better but after a couple ...
If anyone is interested in airguns as well as arduinos, you may be interested in an ongoing project of mine.
Just bought a colour 320x240 TFT from China on Ebay and started using it, not too bad considering the cost.
- 16:14 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: New to Jeelink, what's the DF message
- Brilliant, I new it was obvious!()
I know this is probably a silly question but I’m going to ask it anyway, with my recently purchased Jeelink and l...
- 10:14 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Housemon problems
- I think you need to distinguish between support questions and bugs, I think any bugs should always go on github becau...
- 18:31 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Housemon problems
- Sorry, I’ll go to GitHub.
Sorted it, the Jeelink I got this morning had the group set to 212, changed it to 100 and ...
- Right! I got housemon up and running on my Rpi and I was getting the light level OK.
I bought a class 10 SD card to ...
- 00:14 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12 and LCD display are not working together...
- I’ve never really looked at my fuse settings, they are whatever comes with the Jeenode, I wouldn’t know how to change...
Also available in: Atom