- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-03-10
- Last connection: 2013-03-10
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-10)
- 22:15 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeNode + Ethercard problem with RF12 ACKs
- Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. :)
I took your advice and put the if(wants ack) directly below if(recvdone)....
- 21:28 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeNode + Ethercard problem with RF12 ACKs
- Turns out it was because of rf12\_initialize in my sender sketches. I was initialize the devices as id1 but they were...
- 20:53 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Easy question about the following sketch
- You have defined temp as an int in your payload struct, here:
byte light; // light sensor: ...
- I have a JeeNode v6 connected to a carrier board and Ethercard. I’m trying to turn it into a “gateway” to pass data a...
Also available in: Atom