- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-03-12
- Last connection: 2017-01-30
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-12)
- 20:16 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JNZ Circuit
- One additional questions ;)
Why you are using a TPS78233 as voltage regulator instead of the MCP1703 which would m...
- 21:52 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JNZ Circuit
- * the output cap helps with brief RX/TX surges when running off a coin cell, I'll probably be increased even further
I am also thinking to replace my Atmegas with the STM32 controller.
I reviewed your circuit (http://jeelab...
- Hi guys,
I plan to built my first RoomNode, which should include following functionality:
\* FS20 Receiving
\* Push ...
- 21:56 JeeLabs Café General: RE: New version of RF12demo , see #439
- I checked the manual of the new module RFM69CW and found a functionality to receive and transmit OOK signals.
I am ve...
- 22:50 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Programming a JeeNode remotely using a BeagleBone Black
- Hi Thorsten,
I got it!()
My results are:
1) Uart1 can not be used because the RTS pin us already in use by pinmux\...
- 15:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Programming a JeeNode remotely using a BeagleBone Black
- I do not get it running.
my ser2net configuration is as following:
2000:raw:600:/dev/ttyO1:115200 8DATABITS NONE 1ST...
- 21:10 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Programming a JeeNode remotely using a BeagleBone Black
- Hi tve,
I received my BBB and got everything working for my home control. :) But know I want to realize your Jeelink...
- 21:25 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Programming a JeeNode remotely using a BeagleBone Black
- Hi tve,
I was thinking about doing pretty much the same like you described.
I googled it and found the command “soca...
- 14:47 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: ETH 200 comfort - control via 868MHz
yes, I observed the same issue. The transmission is not very stable.
To set the temp valve to a defined value yo...
Also available in: Atom