- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-03-17
- Last connection: 2013-07-20
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-17)
- 20:30 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Problem installing drivers
- Ah, thanks a lot. I already suspected such a stupid typo. However, looking again and again at the code I didn’t see i...
I’m running housemon 0.6.0. At the moment, two nodes are sending there data - one three bytes, the other eight by...
- 20:06 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: I don't get DIJN 9/10 to work
- Ah, I found my mistake: I did not change the group ID to 100. Now, instead I modified briqs/demo.coffee as in http://...
I installed housemon on a raspi running Debian as written in the DIJN series. A Jeelink is plugged into the rasp...
on the LCD plug the interrupt pin from the port is connected to the interrupt pin of the MCP23008, which is an o...
- 13:24 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Interference between Sleepy and Serial Communication?
- Interesting. I tried it. With the Serial.flush() a delay(1) before Sleepy::… seems to be sufficient. Without, Serial....
since I recently had problems with garbled characters in my serial communication, I wrote a small sketch for test...
is it possible to use two RoomBoards, with SHT-1x only on a single JeeNode? I am only interested in temperature ...
Also available in: Atom