- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-10-03
- Last connection: 2013-05-15
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-16)
- 12:55 JeeLabs Café Support: partially solved: JeeNode Micro (V1) + Gravity Plug problem
- Problem partially solved: When I use the Jeelib update from March the gravity plug works fine when I attach the plug ...
- 13:15 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeNode Micro (V1) + Gravity Plug problem
- @martynj, for debugging I use now the button plug with 2 LEDs. It was so simple - thank you for the advice.
The good ...
- 23:18 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeNode Micro (V1) + Gravity Plug problem
- @JohnO, I am not using software serial. I have sent debug information via RFM12B. (Sorry, but the Serial.begin(38400)...
- I returned to a JeeNodeMicro project, where I want to read out data from the gravity plug and send it with the RFM12B...
Also available in: Atom