- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-03-31
- Last connection: 2017-09-18
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-31)
- 22:51 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Build sketches for Jeenode Micro
- Ok, it turns out that I had a change in the RF12.cpp that I left in a merge from updating the jeelib directory. (I ha...
- 17:02 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro?
- Thanks :)
These are the errors (undefined references in SPI.h) when I try to compile:
- 01:07 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro?
- Can I ask you a follow up?
How do you use the rf12 or JeeLib library. Is there an alternative one?
The attiny has ...
- 22:48 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro?
- Update: Everything fine
- the ground contact was not properly established which led to the error. Sorry for being ...
- 17:38 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro?
- Arduino Micro Board is running the Sketch ArduinoISP from the examples directory
The only thing I changed is #define...
- 17:07 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro?
- Thanks for the quick reply.
I am using an Arduino Micro board to burn the bootloader and upload the sketches.
I was fiddling with the jeenode micro and could upload the bootloader and a sketch letting an LED blink (or sw...
Also available in: Atom