- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal page (URL): http://fraguada.net
- Registered on: 2012-11-16
- Last connection: 2013-07-31
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-11-16)
- 18:36 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 500m link?
- I was going to post the results from a UAV flight but I see that martynj already beat me to it!
- 20:37 JeeLabs Café General: RE: General Wireless (non RFM12b) communication strategies
- Just wanted to wrap this up since I solved it, albeit at the cost of a tiny BYTE of functionality.
I changed the han...
- Hello all,
I am having some issues with bluetooth wireless communication and was wondering if the knowledge of the co...
- 14:32 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B and ATTiny85
- There is a USB bootloader called micronucleus on Github:
That is assumin...
- 13:36 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B and ATTiny85
- Check this out: http://digistump.com/
Here is the shield: http://digistump.com/product.php?id=31
Here is the code t...
- 13:23 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B and ATTiny85
would you by any chance be doing this for a Digispark? Also uses an ATTiny85…I was able to get an RFM12b shie...
- 09:04 JeeLabs Café General: RE: nRfMon - RFM12B forensics
- JohnO, does using `//./comX` work? Was this version meant to access higher numbered ports?
(oops, dzach beat me to i...
- 00:18 JeeLabs Café General: RE: JeeNode Range Tests
thx! they are made in Rhinoceros 5: http://www.rhino3d.com/, but most of the data viz is through a visual ...
- 18:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: nRfMon - RFM12B forensics
- I suppose this could be immediately useful as we are using Jeenodes in different cities. So first step would be to ge...
- 18:26 JeeLabs Café General: RE: nRfMon - RFM12B forensics
- @JohnO, that did the trick! Was about time to clean out those hidden coms! Thanks.
Also available in: Atom