- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-11-16
- Last connection: 2015-04-21
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-13)
- 21:25 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Interfacing a Jeenode to a thermostat
- @johnO by all means go for it. But start out by drawing a circuit diagram, then take it from there.
@martynj that me...
- 18:43 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeePuzzle #2
- Change of supply voltage ?. Using a build in temperature sensor ?.
- 22:16 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: sketch for DS18B20 (only) to JeeNode v6
- A search for “arduino ds18b20 library” on Google will do the trick.
- 00:05 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeNode Micro with DHT22
- You do have a ground wire between the two ?
- 02:42 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RF news: RFM69 talks to RFM12B
- @tve. I do think that the “Jeeports” is the biggest thing after bacon. The way of connecting things to the Jeenode is...
- 20:05 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RF news: RFM69 talks to RFM12B
- @JC. First of all I have to say I bought an Arduino thingy some years ago, hooked it up and looked at it and thought ...
- 21:12 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RF news: RFM69 talks to RFM12B
- I’m afraid that I might jump ship to. I have been a very pleased JEEuser and have a lot of JEEstuff, so it’s somehow ...
- 18:24 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RTC lib
- That is the piece of code I found in the library. What I didn’t find was how to use it. But never mind, I did eventua...
- Hi all.
Using the RTCLib is great, but how come that no one seems to want to what day of the week it is.
Working on ...
- 00:33 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: SoftwareSerial between two Jeenodes
- Why not use the RFM12 connection ?. I have it working very well for transmitting outdoor temperature to a couple of n...
Also available in: Atom