- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-07-29
- Last connection: 2015-12-23
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-07-29)
- 23:52 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: rsync like time machine
- That sounds very interesting. I learned about ZFS roughly in 2007 and was very fascinated with it. At the time it was...
- Hi jcw,
I am using rsync very similar to your use case, pulling together backups from remote systems via rsync ont...
- 11:22 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: FTDI over WiFi: esp-bridge
- Dear Thorsten,
in your thorough and very informative article you wrote, that a few improvements to the PCB you desig...
- 21:40 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Resolved: DHT22 and BMP180 sensors support in JeeLib?
- I checked both datasheets today and there are virtually no differences to the BMP085 for the basic functions. It even...
- 22:14 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Proximity Plug and I2C
- As promised here is the rest of the story for those not afraid of TL;DR
1. Don’t rely on only one datasheet for und...
- 21:26 JeeLabs Café General: SOLVED: Proximity Plug and I2C
So I finally solved all the riddles, that came up when trying [this example.](http://jeelabs.org/2010/10/...
- 01:08 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Proximity Plug and I2C
I have figured out what went wrong - I think it is a strange behaviour of the MPR084.
The manual says, that...
- 21:04 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Proximity Plug and I2C
thank you so much, now all makes sense again. I found the relevant section in the Atmel Manual, where it is...
- 18:34 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Proximity Plug and I2C
- @martynj, that’s why I was looking for the declaration of the sdaOut function. I thought, that the pull-up would be e...
- 14:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Proximity Plug and I2C
- Okay, so the first bit is solved: I increased the rate from ‘9’ to ‘15’ us and now the string “Freescale” is correctl...
Also available in: Atom