- Registered on: 2013-08-13
- Last connection: 2015-06-12
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-01-10)
- 07:05 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Reliability of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Thank for comments. I believe if this was a common problem, we would have heard about it sooner. I agree with you tha...
- I would like to get some feedback on reliability of temperature and humidity sensors in outdoors environment.
- 12:03 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Scheduler and interrupts under Arduino 1.6.0
thanks, I will try to reply as best as I can.
I attached file in question. Additions to standard “Schedule” f...
- 05:58 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Scheduler and interrupts under Arduino 1.6.0
- I decided to look into my problem further, this time using much simpler program, Schedule from examples in Port libra...
- I have been using scheduler since it was introduced in “roomNode”. In my weather station scheduler determines measure...
- 06:19 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Port libraries and latest version of Arduino
- Hi JOhnO,
thank you for your responses.
I have re-installed 1.6.0 version. I have compiled RF12demo from library exa...
- 01:07 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Port libraries and latest version of Arduino
- Hi JohnO,
Sorry for not being quite clear about it. Yes, I installed latest JeeLib from Github, and I used recommend...
- I have a weather station running on JeeNodes. It is battery powered and solar charged. It collects data and periodica...
- This is my first attempt at writing library for temperature/humidity sensor to be integrated with Ports library. I ha...
Also available in: Atom