- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-11-21
- Last connection: 2018-11-13
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-12-13)
- 00:47 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: folie v2 not anymore on github?
Here is my 2.14 linux version 64bit.
(great tool Folie!)
- 00:29 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
- Great Matt.
It sounds very useful for me. I'll be waiting for new mecrisp release. I did not have time to solder my...
- 13:52 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
- Great Matt!
Could you use the more RAM without any mods to mecrisp STM32L053 code?
Looking at more RAM for jeenodeZero i discovered a footprint compatible STM32L082KZT6.
Does anyone know if i ca...
- 12:43 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Jeenode Zero any plans for LoRa support (about @tve repos)
- I think now it's the time.
I had a look to @tve great work:
- 10:45 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Domoticz
- I never used Domoticz but i see theu support MQTT and NodeRed. So you can route messages from jeelink to Domoticz.
- 19:06 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZ4: i2c slave mode
- Thanks to your answer, Jean Claude, i googled about and i found very interesting topics.
Using USART in multi drop ...
- Hi all.
Do you have any forth code example to use Jnz4 as i2c slave device?
I'm looking to a simple bus way to conn...
- 08:19 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZ4 spi second device
- Thank you JC for your suggestions. I will try the hardware trick at first. This solution is easier for me, moreover i...
I used an spi fram chip connected on PB3 PB4 PB5 internal port instead of RFM69.
Is it possible to use in the s...
Also available in: Atom