- Email: Remco@mennoterbraak.net
- Registered on: 2013-09-05
- Last connection: 2017-12-28
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-09-06)
- 16:14 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: Analog over wireless/ Unhandled Interrupt 00000003 crash
- Do the standard Mecrisp-binaries included in Folie (!u <n>) also need an update?
- 19:45 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Analog over wireless
- Thanks for investigating.
`: a ; forgetram` works once-only for my board. After a power cycle (5s) the unit hangs ...
- 23:27 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Analog over wireless
- fishy indeed.
reset didn't do anything for this problem. I connect through SerPlus' (HyTiny) to the host (Mac OS X...
- Today received 2x JeeNode Zero rev4's!
Tried the first article in the latest series; "Analog over wireless". Now o...
- 06:37 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: jeeNode Zero VEML9040
- No thanks needed. Already suspected the typo away from the RGB 6040 sensor. What arguments are there for the 6040 aga...
Can you elaborate on the nature of the VEML9040 sensor in the schematics of the JNZ? I can not find any refere...
- 12:31 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Weblog comments welcome! - how to post
- Just wanted to compliment you on the again very inspiring new series of blogposts.
I jumped on the Jeenode wagon ...
- 00:48 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Upload through FTDI fails, ISP upload OK...
- You got me started thinking….
Checked fuses. BOOTSZ turned out to be wrong 256 instead of 512 which is needed for th...
I’ve been breaking my head around this issue I cannot solve…
I **can** upload a sketch through ISP (AVRISP MKII...
- 12:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: What's happening?
- Hi JW,
Thanks for your extensive answer. I fully understand and to be honest, this was the answer I’d hoped for. Foc...
Also available in: Atom