- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-06-19
- Last connection: 2015-08-26
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-06-19)
- 08:54 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeePuzzle #1
- Probably the compiler is constructing some sort of busy wait, by endlessly writing the value of register 8 back to re...
- 11:09 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeePuzzle #1
- In the case without “while(true)”, the compiler needs to add another jump instruction at the end of main to jump back...
- 19:53 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B End of Life?
- Cornering the market seems to be a bad idea, especially if you’re tring to corner the market with an outdated product...
- 12:14 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B End of Life?
- So basically this we have stockpiles for at least one year and that there’s even no gauranty that this module is beco...
- 22:48 JeeLabs Café General: RE: another tool to debug the RFM12B and other RF devices
- This is quite shocking to me, because this means that the entire 2G GSM network is now completely useless with respec...
- 00:49 JeeLabs Café General: RE: OSX isp programmer
- It looks like that V3 has the exact same hardware in there as the V2 has, but in SMD components.
It’s also worth not...
- 16:54 JeeLabs Café General: RE: OSX isp programmer
- Same thing here.
The UsbtinyISP works on OSX with the Arduino IDE and therefore also with everything avrdude can be u...
Also available in: Atom