- Email: email@example.com
- Personal page (URL): http://bitknitting.wordpress.com
- Registered on: 2013-10-14
- Last connection: 2018-04-17
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-10-14)
- I continue on my odyssey (as @martynj put it - and I agree!) and have done the board layout for a RFM69HW breakout bo...
- Thanks to @plutonomore ’s RFM69 arduino shield, I was able to learn a lot to the point I closed on the schematic for ...
- 13:09 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Hope RFM12B Wireless Module to RFM69W/HW Upgrade Path
- @martynj - your deployment scenario (favoring support, IDE, tutorials, war stories) - as all of you have helped my un...
- 09:32 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Created schematic for RFM69HW breakout board to use with Arduino Uno prototypes- what can I improve?
- Wow - thank you. These do answer my questions…I document whether I learned correctly and the consequences in this blo...
- 10:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Created schematic for RFM69HW breakout board to use with Arduino Uno prototypes- what can I improve?
- `pnm - THANK YOU for sharing your schematic/board. Your work is of huge interest and an incredible help. (the most ...
- I am taking a course on designing circuits. I come from a software background. I very much respect the advice and ins...
- I wrote up my current prototype of a water sensor node that I am using with my plants that I grow in a [hydroponics s...
- 12:20 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Hope RFM12B Wireless Module to RFM69W/HW Upgrade Path
- Thanks @plutonomore
I seem to be doing a similar project:[[http://bitknitting.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/air-sensor-no...
- 17:15 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ? Reading RFM12B SPI traffic
- There is indeed a hackerspace in Seattle. I have been there several times. I really wanted to like it. The service an...
- 09:53 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ? Reading RFM12B SPI traffic
- @martynj - high praise coming from you. Actually, it is best for me to get the soldering iron out. I very much want t...
Also available in: Atom