- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-10-24
- Last connection: 2014-03-04
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-10-24)
- 06:21 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Mux
- Well, it is an interesting project that I’ve had in the back of my mind in one form or another for several years. 5 y...
- A new project forming in the back of my head. I have would like to create an automated test device using Arduino/Jeen...
- 02:42 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Another issue programming JN Micro
- I’m out of ideas. What I found online from people having similar issues was resolved when the user started using “Upl...
- 14:41 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Another issue programming JN Micro
- Do you have File-\>Preferences-\>Show verbose output during:upload checked? This would show the avrdude command the I...
- 04:31 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Another issue programming JN Micro
- @bystander - are you using shift+ctrl+U to upload your sketches from the IDE? (File-\>Upload using programmer)
- 00:10 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFDemo - save Quiet State
- Thanks John I’ll look into it. The code I used was referenced from another example using the eeprom\_read\_byte funct...
- I have spent a portion of the day trying to implement a method to save the Quiet setting, and expand upon it, for ins...
- 09:02 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Unable to program ATTiny > 4kb
- commenting out a couple of semi-optional if statements has resolved it - for now…
- So… I seem to have run into the problem referenced here:
- 08:15 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Wireless Sensor Development Board
- I’ve not messed with PIR sensors, and not a lot of information to go off of from the linked post. Does the PIR sensor...
Also available in: Atom