- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-10-27
- Last connection: 2014-12-01
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-10-28)
- 02:31 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeePuzzle #2
- Program a pin to be input with a pullup resistor, and set it up for interrupt on falling edge. Now when you touch tha...
- Nice restart with the LPC810. It looks like a worthy replacement for little 8 bit processors like the AtTiny or those...
- 04:14 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeePuzzle #1
- Because you then exit from main (despite lacking a return instruction, so the actual value will be whatever is in a r...
- 06:44 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: FDTI Mod For LPC8xx upload.
- Actually, there may be a small problem, if you remove the series capacitor on DTR, when you open the port with a term...
- Good to see you back in business. Nice work on modding the FDTI board so that it can put an ARM processor into runnin...
Also available in: Atom