- Personal page (URL): http://programmablehardware.blogspot.ie/
- Registered on: 2013-11-10
- Last connection: 2015-05-11
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-11-10)
- 15:45 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: We interrupt this program - Pin changes, levels, and edges
- On a maybe-related note, I’ve been playing around with higher-level abstractions for devices and interrupts on Arduin...
- 22:01 JeeLabs Café General: RE: A bootloaded ATtiny
- Huh. I guess it’s “script friendly” on Windows then so!
- 22:45 JeeLabs Café General: RE: A bootloaded ATtiny
- It’s a linux binary for x86. The source code to it (in C) is linked from the blog article. You may be able to build i...
- Hello everyone,
Inspired by the Jee Node Micro, I’ve built a little ATtiny development board, added a 3rd-party GPL-l...
Also available in: Atom