- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-11-28
- Last connection: 2014-06-02
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-11-29)
- 17:18 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Exactly what do I need to get going with a JeeNode Micro? Should I?
- Yes, if you have good equipment, lighting and vision then smt is doable, but it is a minor plus to be able to go from...
- 03:14 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Exactly what do I need to get going with a JeeNode Micro? Should I?
- By a great stroke of luck we are getting our boiler replaced in the next week or two. I have decided to go with the C...
- 15:58 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: A 'trap for young players' or my bad? Solved - it was my bad!! BOARD TYPE = UNO
- Yes! sometimes the obvious blinds you, sorry.
BTW after much reading of data sheets and searching I found this post ...
- 15:12 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: A 'trap for young players' or my bad?
- Ok finally I was able to sit down in peace and look at the unopened JeeNode v6 that I got from the digitalsmarties sh...
- 00:10 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: A 'trap for young players' or my bad?
- Thanks for the suggestions - I have been able to switch between my working and non-working jeenode all afternoon so I...
- Hello everybody
I recently received a new jeenode v6 and jeenode usb together with a jeenode micro.
I was tearing m...
- 02:50 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Exactly what do I need to get going with a JeeNode Micro? Should I?
- I would echo the comments above, I would only contemplate the jeenode micro if you are comfortable with micro control...
- 21:57 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Raspberry Pi direct RFM12B interface
- I have this working, it seems pretty good most of the time, occasional drop-outs of packets especially when across th...
- Hello everybody
I was frustrated by problems with an I2C device and needed to check the address, but all the scanner...
- 17:59 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: Problem to program a Jeenode Micro (please help)
- wolfpackmars2 wrote:
\> I’ve posted information about my project (including schematics and BOM) here: http://jeelabs....
Also available in: Atom